Thursday, December 7, 2017

Heart at First Sight!

01Jan2013, my two bestfriends and I decided to welcome the New Year in DFC to see the fireworks up close. The countdown begins with a hologram clock positioned above the water. This is in the waterfront ironically situated at the back side of DFC. When the clock hit 11:50 people started yelling. Everyone is hyped. Its almost time. 10 seconds until it reached down to 3, 2, 1 then boom! The dark luminous sky turned alive and colorful. We found the perfect spot. The fireworks were just right above us and almost suddenly the whole sky were covered with different colors and formations. It was so beautiful. Magical. Otherworldly. Ofcourse given the growing millennial in me I took pictures of it. A lot of it. When we got home and about to go to bed (yes still with the two. they are like my sisters and we were inseparable back then) I was scanning all the pictures but one shot captured my attention.



There's this one shot that accidentally formed a heart! Wow Ang galing. How rare can you capture an amazing thing such as this?! I mean wow! How extraordinary. Of course I post in on Instagram which was in public mode at the time.(still getting the hang of it)

For many years I stopped asking God for signs.. but for whatever reason, randomly I told God, if tomorrow morning when I wake up and there are 23likes on my post then it means something or someone special will come this year. I know! At 26 I never outgrew being sappy and mushy 🙈 and I choose 23 because.. well birthday.

So the morning came. The first thing I checked was my phone. Opened my IG and tadaaah!



Its 23! wait..what? really? Seriously? Of all numbers huh.. of all numbers.. well-played..Well-played.

Two months later, March2013, I got a random message from someone.. "Hi save kamusta ka na?" - Carlo

No comments:

Angels and Devils

Depression and Anxiety are so much these days.. I mean we hear famous people lost battles in Depression...  and this takes me down memory la...