Tuesday, July 19, 2011

vampire diaries

Its vampires everywhere right? Twilight is everywhere! There is also the more adult True Blood and the teeny bopper The Vampire Diaries.. well i got to watch the latter and I didnt expect it to be that good. It was well thought of to say the least.
I thought it was similar to the movie twilight.. a human falling in love with a mysterious guy who happens to be a vampire with some sort of cheesy scenes well I was wrong perhaps. When it progresses to the half of the season, it became interestingly good. The story is great. It is a story of Stefan & Damon Salvatore two vampire brothers who happen to be inlove with the same girl. I love the idea of the brothers as main caracters. And the girl is a doppelganger from their past love (18THcentury) so its like history repeating itself. I love it when the story unfolds the back-then history. The flashbacks scenes are beautiful and interesting. The cinematography becomes epic. It is all beautiful. The bad ass brother 'damon' is such an eye candy.

I have read that their producer is that of Dawsons creek's. Back in the day.. Pacey & Joey ended up together so i was kinda hoping that Elena will end up with Damon after all its all history repeating itself.
Well i will leave this post with some picture perfect stills from the series. Cant wait for season III. I'm team Damon all the way.























No comments:

Angels and Devils

Depression and Anxiety are so much these days.. I mean we hear famous people lost battles in Depression...  and this takes me down memory la...