Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Burj Al Arab..2nd time around


We went to Burj Al Arab again. it was like a christmas treat for ourselves plus my aunt is up vacationing here in Dubai so it will be great experince for her to see and experience the famous Landmark of the city..Burj Al Arab.
Front Lobby

Fountain (Front View)

Side View
We found a Hotel crew who is from our hometown, Dinalupihan

Beautiful Atrium You wont notice the aquarium on the side unless you are really keen


Lobby at the Mezzanine Hotel celebrates the Festive Season (thats me! ;p)

Hotel Entrance (you can see the famous slide of Wildwadi)

Limos are all Rolls Royce..whew!

Four Gold Coins that cost about AED 8000/- (Php100,000/-)

Junsui Asian Cuisine

Bar Area

chillin' :-)

My Famy with again kuya elmer from Saudi, he spend xmas here in Dubai

my fave Tom Yum (Thai)

Dim sum

I ask for a regular bread..they gave me this ^^

Yummy Butter (holder is cold)


my choice of course

another fave..mushrooms!

steak..(there is beef..duck and lamb)

freshly cook Shirmp Tempura

there are variety of raw food..my cous tried sushi, sashimi and kimchi

my first set of sweets

2nd set

ice cream & fruits for balance

my 500 peso tea...probably the priciest tea i have tried so far..

busy chefs

chocolate fountain

choice of sweets

the fruit next to orange is snake fruit and the last is "balimbing"

below including Santa is pure chocolate and below it are choice of ice creams plus toppings

view outside..that is Jumeirah beachi took a pic of the washroom..nice lavatory

hermes' (lavish..isn't it)

2 comments:

Kayni said...

this is total luxury =). t'was nice you had family during the holiday season. take good care and will be visiting again.

Save said...

wow! tnx kayni! im following ur blog places are just so..so breathtaking

Angels and Devils

Depression and Anxiety are so much these days.. I mean we hear famous people lost battles in Depression...  and this takes me down memory la...